Womens Lean Body Nutrition Program
Women's Lean Body Nutrition Program
Download PDF version here
Early morning before food or drink: 1 teaspoon of HGH Formulation mixed with half a glass of water.
Pre cardio supplements: 3 x lipo Fusion Xtreme, 3 x Bullet Proof Xtreme, 1 teaspoon of ALC, 1 teaspoon of 7 keto Formulation
30 minutes of high intensity cardio power walks combined with 100metre sprints.
Meal 1: 7.00am
5 egg whites + 1 yolk scrambled
1/2 cup of quick oats dry weight (make with water in microwave add a little nutrasweet to sweeten)
OR 2 slices of Burgen Wholemeal seed bread ( Has 17gms of carbs per 2 slices )
1 Teaspoon of YES EFA’s ( Parent Essential Oils)
1 cup of coffee
Meal 2: 10.00am
1 can of tuna in olive oil (can be flavored 185gms )
2 x Kavli Krisp bread OR 2 slices of Wholemeal seed Bourgen Bread
1 x Tomato
Meal 3: 1.00pm
200gms of Chicken breast
1 medium potato
green salad with lettuce
Meal 4: 4.00pm
1 small can of tuna 85gm
Green salad / vegetables
1 Teaspoon of YES EFA’s ( Parent Essential Oils)
Meal 5: 6.30pm
250gms of Chicken breast or fish
Stir-fry vegetables with broccoli, cauli flower, squash, cabbage, tomato, etc.
Add a little olive oil and no added salt tomato paste.
Before bed: 1 teaspoon of HGH Formulation mixed with water
Water: Drink a minimum of 3-4 liters of pure water per day
Pre workout supplements:
30 minutes before – 2 teaspoons of Ignite
3 x Brute Force II reloaded ( take 2 morning and 1 afternoon on non training days)
3 x Bullet Proof Xtreme
3 x Lipo Fusion Xtreme fat burners
In Workout drink mix: Mix 2 teaspoons of Leukadron, 2 teaspoons of After Shock, 1 teaspoon of ALC with 750-1 litre of water and take in drink bottle to drink while you are training.
The more fibrous vegetables you can eat the better as these foods are very thermogenic.
Brocolli, cabbage, lettuce, cauli flower, green beans, tomatoes.
Generally you do not have to count carbs in vegetables only the starchy carbs.
A note about Carbohydrates
This nutrition plan is suitable for any female who is looking to drop a few kilos and add a little lean muscle mass. The most important rule is to keep your starchy carbohydrates e.g oats, bread, potatoes, rice etc earlier in the day and always eat protein when you consume the starchy carbs as it slow down the sugar release into the blood stream.
Carbs are not your enemy; however you do have to be aware that every gram of carbs holds 4 times its weight in water. If you consume too much the excess water will spill over and cause subcutaneous water retention. This is important for those who are looking to compete in a bodybuilding, figure or sports model event.
Taking it to the next level
For those who are going to step onstage I will provide a pre contest plan to give you a guide on what you should be doing leading up to an event. Now, this will all depend on your chosen category as figure events tend to be judged on extreme leanness, bodybuilding is a combination of muscular definition, size and separation while sports model is more of a semi lean toned look.
The degree of detail that you are seeking all comes down to controlling your carbohydrate and water intake.
We will take a closer look at this in the pre contest nutrition plan for females.
Sticking to the plan
Starting is usually the easy part it’s sticking to the plan that usually throws most people.
There are a few tricks to ensure you stay on track with your diet and these are as follows:
1. Avoid shopping when you are hungry, ensure you have eaten a healthy meal before hitting the super market just in case that candy isle lures you in!
2. Always keep a drink bottle full of water by your side. Most of the time thirst is mistaken as being hunger.
If you are feeling hungry just drink another large glass of water and watch your hunger disappear.
3. Be consistent and stick with the same meals at the same time every day. Your body responds to consistency so it’s important to stick with the plan.
4. Avoid sugar at all costs. It will play havoc with your insulin levels and make you crave carbs like never before. This includes fruit juices as fructose is actually one of the worse sugars you can consume.
5. If you are still hungry in the evening, eat another protein meal. It is extremely difficult for your body to convert protein into body fat and protein will satisfy your appetite much more than carbs will.
6. Set yourself personal goals. E.g I want to lose 2 kilos by the end of the month. Take photos – this is the best way to document your progress in living color and photos don’t lie.
Get someone to take photos of you from the front, side and back in the same location with the same lighting. Record these on your computer in dated folders every 2 weeks.
7. Most of all enjoy the lifestyle. It’s all about having fun and transforming your body for the better should be a happy experience. Think of how good you will look come summer when you hit the beach in your new bikini. Or imagine the audience going crazy at your next figure event when you accept your first place trophy. It is a lifestyle and it is the best lifestyle there is, so make sure you enjoy the journey.
If you are going to compete for the first time be sure to download the Female Pre Contest program from the Powerzone Website.
BACK TO NUTRITION PROGRAMS
Last Updated (Tuesday, 13 April 2010 05:45)